04 Dec Is your Will void and needs to be reviewed?
You should review your Will from time to time to ensure that it still meets your needs and that your property will be distributed according to your wishes.
You should consider writing a new Will on the following events:
- You get married or divorced (a change in marital status may void your old Will);
- You are unmarried, but have a new partner;
- The amount of money and property you own significantly changes;
- Your Executor or a significant beneficiary in your Will dies;
- There is a birth or adoption of a child in your family;
- You change your mind about the provisions in your Will.
To book a free consultation about your Will review, please contact us on 0116 452 0474. We also offer free home-visits.